Prior to following these steps, ensure you have been invited to use XILO within Zapier. If you are not sure whether you have been invited, please reach out to email@example.com.
Activating the Zapier Integration:
1. Login to XILO Dashboard
2. Click on "Settings"
3. Click on "API"
4. Click on "All Services"
5. If Zapier is not already on the Integrated APIs list: Type "zapier" into the search bar
6. Select Zapier from the search results
7. Here you can see that Zapier has been successfully added to the Integrated APIs for the account
Create your First Zap:
Click on "Create Zap"
2. Type "XILO" into the app event search bar
3. Click on "XILO (1.0.3)"
4. Click into "Event" and select "New Form V2 Submission"
8. Click on "Continue"
9. An "Agency XILO ID" is needed to connect your zap to the right account
10. The "Agency XILO ID" can be found in the upper right hand corner of your XILO Dashboard
11. Copy & Paste the ID collected into the field in Zapier
12. Select the "Form" drop-down
13. Select the form you wish to transfer lead data from
Note: Form Names may be the same for Customer and Intake forms in this dropdown. To differentiate between forms look at the URL of the form in XILO and match it with the letters/numbers listed under the form title in the Zapier form dropdown.
14. Click on "Continue"
15. Click on "Test Trigger"
Note: If the test fails, click 'Skip Test'. In most cases of a failed test, data is still being pulled into Zapier and can be seen in the next step.
16. Click on "Continue"
17. Set up the action that should occur when this form is completed by typing in the ap you would like to transfer your XILO data to.
Follow the remaining steps to map that information into your selected app's account. For this example we've used Salesforce:
18. Click on your app from the drop-down menu
19. Choose the "event" or action (what you would like zapier to do with the information from XILO)
20. Click on "Continue"
21. Connect your app using your login credentials and click "Continue"
In order to push data into your application, you need to map the fields. Click the + box on the right side of each field to search through XILO's fields. Once you've found the correct XILO field, select it and then the mapping is complete! In this example, we mapped the "Name" field on Active Campaign to the "First Name" field on XILO. You will need to do this for all fields that you want to map.
In this example, we pushed data from XILO to another application. The process is very similar to pushing data from an application into XILO. You just need to select the apps and map the fields. If you find a field you need is not on XILO, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.